Professional Finishing Course
Complete Your Qualification
Mags Browne haidressing Academy finishing course is designed for stylists who either have no formal qualification, qualified hairdressers who would like to re-visit and modernise their cutting, colouring & styling techniques or for hairdressers who have been out of the industry.
Our finishing course will help stylists to perfect the art of cutting, colour and styling, give the hairdresser confidence in their techniques and skills whilst also having the ability to adapt to new techniques & trends.
This hairdressing course is certified by ITEC – the premier International Awarding organisation for qualifications in hairdressing. ITEC is an international examination board, operating in over 38 countries worldwide offering a variety of qualifications. Respected by employers worldwide, an ITEC hairdressing qualification is your passport to an international career.
This is your chance to learn from one of Ireland’s most qualified & Experienced educators with experience hosting courses for Toni & Guy, L’Oreal, Wella, and numerous TV & Magazine shoots. (Click here to read about our top tutors)
Our haidressing finishing course is run by Mags Browne Hairdressing Academy and is centrally located in the heart of Gorey, Co. Wexford . It offers in salon work experience for all students.
All our hairdressing courses are tailor made following a specific evaluation process allowing our experienced tutors to design a course to suit each Individual’s needs and requirements.
The Course Content is subject to individual needs but could include:
- Dressing Hair Styling
- Highlighting, Bleaching and Toning
- Classic/advanced Colour application Techniques
- Classic/advanced Ladies and Gents Cutting
- Entry Requirements Assessment and Interview
- Equipment Needed Scissors and Cutting Comb, Hairdryer and selection of Brushes, Clips, Butterfly Grips and Cutting Collar
- Teaching Methods Evaluations, Theory Presentation with Hand-outs,
- Demonstrations, Practical Sessions and One on One